Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

An Assortment of Photographs and Accompanying Explanations

My poor child fell in the nursery and lost a tooth!!!


I don't really think an explanation is necessary for this one...


I greatly enjoyed the company of this little girl who was here at GLA a few days last week. Her family is adopting a little girl from the Toddler House, and her parents were here for their court date. While they were busy meeting judges and such, Kimberlin got to hang out with me and the babies on the balcony. 


We went to the waterfall again on Sunday!!!!!!!!


Happiness abounded.


In great quantities.


And we rode in the back of the truck again all the way up a mountain. And we sang lots of songs. Really loudly.


Two shipping containers arrived in the past few days!! (Two shipping containers = four full truckloads). Never in all of my life have I lifted quite so many boxes.



Or sorted through quite so many diapers....


20 green diapers a pack, 30 white diapers a pack, seven packs a stack, two stacks deep = a LOT of diapers.


Drowning in a sea of boxes...


I apologize for my lack of posting recently! As you can see, life has been quite hectic, and I find there is much much less time to write blog posts with four roommates...

1 comment:

  1. How nice that the adoptive sister got to come down to Haiti with her parents and hang out with you at the orphanage. It is great for her to see where her new sibling is coming from and that they are being well cared for!

    That really is a lot of diapers! Just think of all the poop that they will contain, and even the poop that will manage to escape the edges!

    ReplyDelete