Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday!

My apologies for the delinquency in posting this past week. It has been the hardest week I've had thus far for reasons I'm not yet permitted to blog about, but hopefully will be soon.

Today is the second birthday of my Thursday girl. It was wonderful to celebrate her life and all that God has already done through her and in her.


We had a variety of delicacies at her party – watermelon, chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and sprinkles, and cupcakes with lemon frosting. She enjoyed and consumed all the food she was given, although she ate it much more readily when she was sitting on the floor with only me watching her than when she was up on the table with everyone watching her!  









I love this little girl and I'm so thankful that she is a part of my life.

3 comments:

  1. I do hope you're feeling the love from all of us to you and your beautiful little birthday celebrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Thursday girl! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like quite a party! Happy Birthday Thursday girl!!! It looks like she certainly enjoyed the chocolate frosting given the amount of it that she has on her face. Did the bath water turn brown?

    ReplyDelete