Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Tales of Gory Woe Part Two??

I am sick, and I could tell you yet another tale of even gorier gory woe than the last one, but I'll spare you the details of this episode. We'll just stick with the fact that I'm sick for now. This is a very frustrating development, especially since my days with my children are dwindling. I convinced myself that I was better this morning after and so after languishing at the Toddler House for a few hours, I walked down to the Main House so I could see my babies. But now I feel the sickness returning full force and it is not making me very happy. Thankfully, one of the wonderful volunteer nurses here kindly gave me a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup. Then Marguerite gave me a piece of toast and set me up with a cup of sprite. But I'm still very frustrated to have missed a morning with my children, and working hard to trust that God is in control of my crazy body at the moment. My apologies for this extremely uninteresting and somewhat complain-ey post!

In less depressing news, we had a blast at a Toddler House cinema night last night! We had a dance party and watched Tangled. It was so wonderful. I love those children. Life doesn't get much better than dancing in the middle of a bunch of those crazies and then sitting down in the middle of them to watch Tangled.

Popcorn all ready to go for cinema night!


Yay for dancing!


Yay for Tangled!


2 comments:

  1. Kath - I'm praying for your body. Hope you are feeling better soon - now even. Love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you are really wiped out by this illness by your relatively short, non-descriptive post. I hope that you are feeling much better soon so you can enjoy those last days with your babies. Glad that cinema night was good. I love the bags full of bags of popcorn!

    ReplyDelete