Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Monday's Baby Girl


Sorry I'm a day off now! Yesterday I prayed for this sweet baby girl:








This baby was the very first I laid eyes on when I got to GLA. I walked into the NICU shortly after arriving at the orphanage, and she was the first child I saw, being swept up by a nanny for a diaper change. She is a beautiful little girl, six months old, and a joy to be with each day. She definitely recognizes me now, and I am greeted by the most dazzling smile when I go to get her. She has the cutest face, the most adorable hair styles, and just in the past week, she's started babbling up a storm! She's very inquisitive, very alert, and very good natured. I love cuddling with her, I love making her smile, I love watching her grow.

She is doing well; pray that she continues to thrive, and that she can know the love of Jesus deep down in her heart.  

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn: It is a joy to read about your little ones as you describe each one so lovingly. May God continue to give you overflowing love, peace and strength as you care for them.

    ReplyDelete