Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's Munchkin

Meet the little fellow I pray for every Tuesday:





This boy is such a cutie. He recently turned one, and he also recently started walking. He loves to have fun, he loves to be kissed, he loves to spin around and around in circles. A few days ago, we went on a walk, and it was his first time walking with shoes! Quite the entertaining experience. He's super active, always going, always exploring, and always smiling. He does have a family waiting to bring him home; please pray that he can go home soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is a handsome young man...I bet he won't stop moving now that he is walking...even in shoes. I remember your parents telling me about Ben's first experiences with shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at these pictures over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really enjoy your Blogs. Sometimes a series of still pictures conveys more than a video. Focusing on one child a day is an excellent idea. Having seven children is convenient for the mathematically challenged! We would comment on your Blogs more often but sometimes I just can't figure out the code to prove I'm not a robot. One time I tried 5 times before I gave up. So I'll try to send one, but if I can't make it work I'll give up and try again another time. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete