Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Sunday Boy!

Sorry I missed yesterday's boy! Usually, I type up my blog posts at night (there is no internet where I stay) and then post them when I get to the Main House the next day (where there is internet) but I forgot to do so Saturday night.

Meet the boy I pray for each Sunday:








This little toddler has been at GLA for quite some time now, and he has quite the reputation. Everyone here seems to know him and love him! It took him a little while to warm up to me, but after two or three days, this little munchkin knew who I was and now he greets me with the biggest grin when I walk in the nursery. Recently, however, he seems to have gotten into somewhat of a tantrum stage. I'm hoping that this subsides soon... He was very good today, thankfully. His favorite toy is a blue ball, and he looks for it the minute we get up to the balcony every day. Despite the fact that this ball can be somewhat cumbersome when trying to play with other toys, he refuses to let it go the whole time we're up there.

He is, as you can see, a very handsome little man with an absolutely radiant smile. He does have a family waiting to bring him home; pray that they can come soon. Pray that he grows in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and men.  

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if the waiting families of these children know about your blog. I bet they would love to see the pictures and read the stories..and know that someone is loving their dear little people in the gap while they wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell he really likes that blue ball!! It is in almost every picture of him. I love his eyes too! You have such wonderful babies to care for while in Haiti.

    ReplyDelete