Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Girl

Meet my super cute, super smart, sometimes super fussy little girl:








This girl is so smart. She blows bubbles, gives kisses, waves goodbye and hello, talks on the phone, and mimics everything I do. When I walk into the nursery, she immediately lifts up her arms to me and starts waving bye bye to the other babies. She can be very fussy and throws the most atrocious fits quite frequently, although each day they become less and less frequent. She is developing very well for her age, and her adoptive family is in Michigan :) I love her so much. Pray for her health, pray that the tantrums continue to subside, and pray that she can go home soon.

8 comments:

  1. You can see the intelligence in her eyes! (and perhaps some future mischief!). So glad that she has a home lined up and with someone she already knows from the orphange. I have a very strong feeling that you will be seeing these two even after your time at GLA is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come with you to visit them? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so adorable! I'm praying for her. Et aussi pour toi, mon amie. J'aime ta blog.
    : ) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does one come to be able to adopt these precious kids? Every time I look into Haitian adoptions it seems long and difficult and near impossible. But I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a very long and difficult process... I'd love to, too :)

      Delete
  5. Kathryn, it has been fascinating reading about your adventure! I really like the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you're enjoying it :)

      Delete